- The FZEA II is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The undercut drill hole is created using the special FZUB drill.
- Once the anchor has been placed in the drill hole, the expansion sleeve is expanded by the driving in of the internal expansion pin with the FZED Plus setting tool, and the undercut drill hole is filled with a positive fit.
- The combination of hammerset and ZYKON undercut anchor allows for individual fixings in cracked concrete.
- The special ZYKON undercut technology reduces the energy required for installation.
- The FZUB special drill allows for a fast installation by creating the undercut without having to change tools.
- The embossing that is applied when expanding the anchor secures the simple control of the anchoring.
- The almost expansion-free installation of the anchor allows small edge distances and axial spacing, thereby enabling flexible use.
- Ventilation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Cable trays
- Suspended ceilings
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Zinc-plated steel
- Stainless steel
- Highly corrosion-resistant steel