- The specially hardened red tip provides a faster and more secure installation.
- The stainless steel concrete screw guarantees a high level of corrosion resistance especially for wet rooms and external applications.
- The ETA approval covers applications in cracked concrete, as well as seismic performance categories C1 and C2.
- The concrete screw ULTRACUT FBS II R offers the possibility for usage in masonry (solid building material).
- Maximum loads and minimum edge/axial spacing in cracked concrete, e.g. railings
- Maximum loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete in wet conditions, e.g. brackets/base plates
- Anchoring in wet conditions, e.g. canopies
- Outdoor stadium seating anchoring
- Secure and corrosion resistant applications, e.g. balcony railings
- Column footing
- For diamond drilled drill holes
- The ULTRACUT FBS II R is designed for push-through installation.
- It is recommended to use an impact wrench with a suitable impact socket or torx bit.
- Drill holes do not need to be cleaned during vertical installation (ceiling and floor) or when using a hollow drill. For floor fixing the hole must be drilled 3x dØ deeper.
- The screw is installed correctly when the screw head sits flush and no manual rotation of the screw is possible (hand and visual check).