- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
- Also suitable for concrete C12/15, solid building materials and masonry with dense structure.
- Ultracut provides the best possible flexibility in load and fixture thickness with up to three permitted screw-in depths.
- The specialized saw tooth geometry allows it to cut quickly into the concrete.
- No drill hole cleaning is required for mounting in ceilings or floors or when using hollow drill bits with suction.
- The anchoring is free from expansion pressure (undercut), ensuring the lowest possible axial spacing and edge spacing.
- ETA approval covers application in cracked concrete, as well as seismic performance categories C1 and C2.
- Adjustments conforming to the approval makes it possible to loosen the concrete screws 2x, to place materials under and/or align the anchor base plate.
- National approval regulates multiple uses for temporary anchoring (e.g. formwork construction).
- Guard rails
- Consoles/base plates
- Metal profiles
- Shelving systems
- Protection barriers
- Results / beam anchors
- Temporary anchoring, e.g. of building site equipment
- The ULTRACUT FBS II is suitable for push-through installation.
- When installing in ceilings and floors, no drill hole cleaning is required. For drill holes in the floor, the user must drill down 3x deeper than the drill hole diameter.
- It is installed using a torque wrench with a socket suited for this type of wrench, or a special TX bit.