- The injection system is suitable for prepositioned and push-through installation when combined with threaded rod ATR.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the threaded rod with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The threaded rod is set manually, by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- Can be used with various mortars or capsules.
- Approved for anchorage in cracked and non-cracked concrete, solid brick masonry, perforated masonry, and aircrete in combination with various mortar cartridges or injection mortars.
- Anchor rod with oblique edge and hexagon for simple installation with pre-portioned injection cartridge.
- Stainless steel for outdoor use.
- Steelwork constructions
- Timber constructions
- Guard rails
- Steel consoles
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15, non-cracked