- The system can be used with any of the following injection mortars: FIS VL, FIS SB or FIS EM
- The above injection systems are suitable for pre-position ed installation when combined with the internal threaded anchor RG MI
- The mortar is extruded bubble – free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the internal threaded anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The internal threaded anchor is set manually, by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- The system comprising internally threaded anchor RG MI and one of the injection mortars FIS VL, FIS SB or FIS EM for non-cracked concrete can be individually selected based on requirements, thus allowing for a wide range of applications.
- The internally threaded anchor RG MI allows for surface flush removal and reuse of the fixing point and therefore offers the best possible flexibility.
- The metric internal thread has an ideal adaptation ability, allowing for the use of standard screws or threaded rods to suit the intended purpose.
- Removable fixings
- Temporary fixings, e.g. for machines
- Scaffold anchoring
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15, non-cracked