- The 2-component resin capsules RSB contain vinyl ester hybrid mortar with silane technology.
- During setting, the oblique edge of the threaded rod opens the capsule, mixing and activating the mortar.
- The glass particles of the capsule body roughen up the inside of the drill hole, minimalizing the cleaning effort to 4 times blowing out.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The Superbond resin capsule RSB is approved for cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The pre-portioned resin capsule RSB is especially economical for individual application and overhead installations.
- The resin capsule RSB is fast curing, enabling an installation without waiting times and approved processing
at frosty temperatures of –30°C.
- The approval for seismic applications, water filled and diamond drilled holes ensures safety under extreme
- The extensive range of the anchor rod RGM M8 up to M30 allows a wide range of application.
- Seismic C1 approval.
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Guard rails
- Overhead installations
- Water-filled drill holes
- Diamond-drilled drill holes
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure