- The low level of foam expansion during the curing period avoids reworking, thus guaranteeing a simple and time-saving application.
- The easy dosage allows for a controlled filling and sealing and ensures that the correct amount is used.
- The proven 60dB sound insulation fulfills the standards of modern sound insulation and helps to reduce noise.
- The perfect-fit connection between the can and the gun means that work can be interrupted for as long as you like, and thus guarantees long-lasting functionality.
- Insulating and filling in roofing work and dry construction
- Insulating and filling window connection joints, around window sills and shutter boxes
- Insulating and filling finished elements, wall connections, wall penetrations and cavities
- Insulating and filling pipe penetrations and ventilation ducts
- 1-component PU foam
- Building material class B2 or B3
- Beige in colour
- Foam yield of extruded foam 41 l
- Processing temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Non-tacky after approx. 15 minutes
- Can be cut after approx. 45 minutes
- Cures within 5 to 8 hours
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C
- Layer thicknesses > 50 mm: foam in several layers and then dampen
- Fresh foam stains can be removed immediately with Fischer PU cleaner
BUILDING MATERIALS – Bonds to all standard building materials such as:
- Anodised layer
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Sand-lime brick
- Plastics (not on PE, PP, Teflon, silicone)
- Metals with priming coat
- Proven joint soundproofing R(ST,w)=60 dB in line with ISO EN 717-1