- The injection mortar FIS VL is a 2-component injection mortar based on vinyl ester.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The 410 ml coaxial cartridge can be easily used with the ﬁscher® FIS AC dispenser.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused, simply by changing the static mixer.
- FIS VL is approved for use in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry and achieves a high
load-bearing capacity in these conditions.
- The injection mortar, based on vinyl ester resin, allows for anchorings in water-ﬁlled drill holes (410 ml cartridges only).
- The temperature resistance of -40°C to +120 °C allows for a solid load level even when subjected to high-temperature demands, thus providing great ﬂexibility.
- Threaded rods
- Internal threaded anchor RG MI
- Injection anchor sleeves FIS H
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and uncracked
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
Also suitable for:
- Rebar connections
- Concrete C12/15
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Aerated concrete