- The anchor construction allows for wide-ranging head shapes for ﬁxing points with sophisticated design.
- The ideal interaction of screw shank and sleeve allows for a high shear load, thus fewer ﬁxing points are required.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- These approvals even cover use in earthquake zones (seismic).
- The optimised geometry reduces the energy required for installation.y.
- The FH II is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands against the drill hole wall.
- The black plastic ring prevents rotation when tightening the anchor, and acts as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage so that the ﬁxture is pulled onto the anchor base.
- Available head shapes for ﬂexible design solutions:
- Countersunk head (type CSK),
- hexagon head (type S), bolt version with nut and
- washer (type B) and
- cap nut (type H)..
- Guard rails
- Steel constructions
- Cable trays