- The EA II is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Position the hammerset anchor in the drill hole and drive in flush to the surface of the anchor base using the hammer.
- The sleeve is then expanded against the drill hole wall by driving in the internal bolt with the EAW H Plus setting tool (alternative: EA II-SDS machine setting tool).
- The setting tools must sit on the rim of the anchor to ensure correct expansion.
- Use the special EA II M12 D with thicker sleeve for fixing diamond and core drilling devices.
- The embossed rim prevents the anchor sleeve from slipping, thus ensuring a trouble-free hammerset installation.
- The metric internal thread has an ideal adaptation ability, allowing for the use of standard screws or threaded rods to suit the intended purpose.
- The EA II S-SDS machine setting tool allows for effortless installation, particularly in the case of series installations.
- The embossing that is applied when expanding with the EAW H Plus setting tool offers a simple control of the anchoring and provides increased safety.
- Pipelines and ventilation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Cable conduits and wires
- Steel constructions
- Shuttering props
- Diamond or core drilling devices
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked, for the multiple fixings of nonload-bearing systems
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, noncracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure