- The special active principle allows for a simple hammerset installation and therefore, a short processing time.
- The extremely short anchor depth prevents reinforcement hits and creates the conditions for a trouble-free installation.
- The optimised expansion clip prevents it from falling out during overhead installations.
- The massive shaft cross-section guarantees a high load-bearing capacity, thus offering an extremely high level of safety.
- A range of head shapes allows for the fixing of wide-ranging fixtures and therefore has an ideal adaptation ability to suit the intended purpose.
- The FNA II with nail head is suitable for push-through installation. The FNA II M6 is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation. The FNA II OE and H are suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The FNA II installed nail anchor expands automatically under load. The cone is pulled into the expansion clip and expands against the drill hole wall.
- Available setting tools:
FNA S-SBO to slip onto the drill,
FNA S-SDS for series installation with a hammer drill,
FNA S-H for the manual installation of mounting rails.
- Fire protection plates
- Fire protection boards
- Ventilation systems
- Mounting rails
- Metal clamps
- Sub-structures made of wood or metal
- Applications in prisons
- Concrete C12/15 to C50/60, cracked, for multiple fixings of non-structural applications
Also suitable for:
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs
- Zinc-plated steel
- Stainless steel
- Highly corrosion-resistant steel