- The heavy duty design element with its strong back width provides a structural reinforcement of the core and protects against material breakdowns and faster wear.
- The reinforced core element provides for a higher service life.
- The speed design element with its lean back side ensures reduced friction and fast drilling.
- Carbide head (up to Ø 10mm) for long service life.
- Power shoulders for improved breakup performance in concrete.
- Massive main cutting edges for quick drilling progress.
- Reinforcement chamfers prevent jamming in the reinforcement.
- Centring tip for simple positioning.
- Wear mark for simple recognition of wear limit in accordance with PGM.
- Two-piece spiral for quick drilling progress and increased service life.
- Reinforced Concrete
- Solid brick
- Sandlime brick
- Natural stone.