- The GKM is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The self-tapping metal fixing GKM taps itself into the plasterboard with a positive fit.
- Provides flush installation in the board building material. Overtightening the fixing should be avoided. Therefore, the installation torque should be limited when using a battery operated screwdriver.
- Adapted for wood, self-tapping and chipboard screws of 4.0 to 5.0 diameter.
- Pre-drill with a Ø 8 mm drill bit when using gypsum fibreboard and double planked gypsum plasterboard.
- Not suitable for tiled plasterboard.
- Due to its material properties, the GKM can be used in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard, and can be used with the most wide-ranging screws, hooks and eye screws. This allows for a broad range of applications.
- The sharp, self-tapping thread enables a secure, positive fit fixing. This achieves a high load-bearing capacity.
- The cross-drive recess means that a standard screwdriver or bit can be used. No special setting tool is required.
- The short fixing length means that only a small amount of space is required behind the board. As a result, the GKM can also be used in the case of unknown board thickness and cavity depth.
- Electrical installations
- Fitting accessories
- No drilling is required in single planked gypsum plasterboard panels. This saves time.
- High load capacity due to positive fit fixing.
- Less space required behind the board due to a short fixing length.
- Ideal for series installation.