- The FZUB special drill allows a fast installation by creating the undercut without having to change tools.
- Suitable for Fischer undercut anchors FZA, FZA-I, FZA-D and FZEA II (ZYCON HammerSet Steel Anchors).
- Once the anchor has been placed in the drill hole, the expansion sleeve is expanded by the driving in of the internal expansion pin with the FZED Plus setting tool, and the undercut drill hole is filled with a positive fit.
- The combination of HammerSet and ZYKON undercut anchor allows for individual fixings in cracked concrete.
- The special ZYKON undercut technology reduces the energy required for installation.
- The FZUB special drill allows for a fast installation by creating the undercut without having to change tools.
- The embossing that is applied when expanding the anchor secures the simple control of the anchoring.
- The almost expansion-free installation of the anchor allows small edge distances and axial spacing, thereby enabling flexible use.
- Pipelines and ventilation systems
- Sprinkler systems
- Cable conduits and wires
- Steel constructions
- Shuttering props
- Diamond or core drilling devices.