- Zinc Alu Spray enables a subtle repair to damaged hot-dip galvanised areas thanks to its colour matching with the hot-dip galvanisation.
- Thanks to the excellent holding properties on bare metal, it guarantees a lasting connection to the base material.
- The fast-drying Zinc Alu Spray guarantees good, weatherproof corrosion protection and, as such, is suitable for use both indoors and out.
- Silver-grey colour (similar to RAL 9006) with high gloss level
- Shake can well for approx. 2 minutes
- Apply at a distance of 25–30 cm in a cross coat
- Surface dust-dry after just approx. 8 minutes
- Touch-dry after 20–25 minutes
- Fully hardened within 24 hours
- Smooth, non-porous film
- High abrasion resistance
- Long-term heat resistance up to approx. 200°C (briefly up to 300°C)
- Ideal processing temperature of 16°C to 25°C
- All iron and steel surfaces
- Hot-dip galvanised surfaces following drilling, ironwork or welding
- Non-ferrous heavy metal