- In the salt spray test in line with DIN 50021, coated metal parts displayed no corrosion, even after 500 hours.
- The high proportion of zinc in the dry film provides secure protection to all metal surfaces that are permanently exposed to the elements.
- Thanks to the adhesive layer of corrosion protection and the fact that it can be painted over, it is also ideal as a high-quality base layer.
- The high resistance to cracking and flaking of a metal base material was confirmed by the mandrel flex test in line with DIN EN ISO 1519 (without damage).
- For all metals that need corrosion protection
- Rust protection base layer for surfaces threatened by water and weather
- For the coating of drilling and cutting points as well as welded joints
- Conductive interlayer for spot welding
- Repairing damaged zinc coatings.
- Dark-grey colour (similar to RAL 7042)
- Metal proportion of over 92% in dry film
- Shake can well for approx. 3 minutes
- Apply at a distance of 20–30 cm in a cross coat
- Surface dust-dry after just approx. 8 minutes
- Fully hardened within 24 hours
- Smooth, non-porous film
- Excellent corrosion protection with long-term effect
- Heat-resistant up to approx. 500°C
- Electroconductive and suitable for spot welding
- Ideal processing temperature of 16°C to 25°C.
- All iron and steel surfaces
- Blank laminations.