- Cable bundles can be laid in the cable harness SHA. The seal makes it easy to lay cables at a later date.
- The cable harness SHA can either be affixed with ClipFix plus, installation base MS or with plugs and screws.
- Several SHA cable harnesses can be combined below one another.
- The SHA cable harnesses can also be lined up adjacent to one another with the connection piece SHA KP.
- The maximum installation distance of 80 cm must not be exceeded.
- Temperature resistance once installed from -20 °C to +80 °C.
- Simple to retrofit due to the reclosable seal.
- Installation of several cable harnesses with just one installation base. This saves costs.
- Flexible attachment with ClipFix plus, installation base SHA MS or with anchors and screws.
- Made of high-quality nylon.
- Free of halogens and silicone.
- The seal of the cable harness SHA makes it easy to lay cables at a later date, thus ensuring high user-friendliness.
- Combining several SHA cable harnesses allows for a cost-effective fixing of cables to just one MS installation base.
- The MS installation base allows for various fixing options, and allows for great flexibility for the installation.
- The long-lasting nylon material is halogen- and silicone-free. It can be used all year round, including during a frost. This ensures a high level of safety.
When using ClipFix SD:
- Solid pumice block
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Natural stone with dense structure.