- The M anchor is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Turning in the screw causes the internal brass cone to expand the M anchor, thus reliably anchoring it in the building material.
- The required screw length is given by anchor length + fixture thickness.
- Suitable for metric screws and threaded bolts.
- The anchor’s large external diameter helps to achieve a large applied load in the building material. This allows for maximum load-bearing capacity.
- The anchor’s high expansion makes it insensitive to building material imperfections. This guarantees a simple and secure installation.
- The internal thread allows for the use of standard metric screws or threaded rods, and for surface flush removal and reuse of the fixing point, providing great flexibility.
- Control boxes
- Pool covers
- Natural stone with dense structure