- The SXR FUS is suitable for push-through installation.
- The SXR FUS expands in solid building materials and knots in hollow building materials.
- With vertically perforated bricks, only use rotary drilling (no impact drilling).
- Countersunk head screws are recommended for the installation of timber constructions; in the case of metal constructions, use plugs with a wide sleeve rim and a moulded washer on the screw, which also features an integrated hexagon socket.
- The special functioning allows for use in solid and hollow building materials with an anchorage depth of just 50mm, ensuring an economical fixing.
- The ETA assessment covers use in a range of solid and hollow building materials, and guarantees a secure fixing.
- The specially developed combination of plugs and screws ensures the very best handling. The plug has a noticeable hold, making installation more convenient.
- The extensive range with diameters of 6, 8 and 10mm offers the right plug for every fixing.
- Concrete C12/15
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Solid block made from lightweight and normal weight concrete
- Solid brick
- Thermal insulation blocks
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- Solid panel made from gypsum