- The epoxy mortar FIS EM Plus combined with the FIS A threaded rod, is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and with the internal threaded anchor RG M I for pre-positioned installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor rod is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is filled with FIS EM Plus.
- The optimised formulation of the epoxy resin mortar FIS EM Plus leads to improved load values in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- The mortar can be used for rebar connections from diameter 8 to 40 mm.
- With threaded rod FIS A, the loads to be applied can be designed variably by selecting the anchorage depth.
- Temporary and detachable fixing points are possible with the internal threaded anchor RG M I.
- For practical use on the building site, FIS EM Plus can be processed at low temperatures down to 0°C (outside of the assessment even down to -5°C).
- The mortar is approved for diamond-drilled and water-filled drill holes as well as seismic applications of performance categories C1, C2 and thus offers safety under extreme conditions.
- Post-installed rebar connections
- Jointers for concrete layers
- Rim beam anchorings
- Seismic applications
- Anchorings in diamond-drilled drill holes
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Temporary or removable fixings (with internal threaded anchor RG M I).
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked.
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure.