- The FID can be set in the insulating board with a cordless screwdriver or by hand.
- The special spiral thread taps itself in to the insulating board.
- Fixtures are fixed with a 4.5 mm screw for the FID 50 and with a 6 mm screw for the FID 90.
- Water ingress in the insulation can be prevented by sealing the plug collar with a suitable sealant after successful pre-positioned installation.
- Since the anchor is set exclusively in the insulation itself, fixtures can be installed without thermal bridges.
- The geometry of the FID allows for a simple installation in thin layers of plaster, without the need for pre-drilling, thus saving a stage of installation.
- The FID 50 is used in thin insulating boards from 50mm. The FID 90 is used in thicker insulating boards, and can bear higher loads.
- The bit mounting allows for setting with standard tools, thus allowing for a fast and economic installation.
To fix lightweight fixtures in plastered and non-plastered insulating boards. The areas of application are:
- Façade construction (ETICS)
- Insulating construction
- Electric construction
- Refrigerated and climate construction
- Acoustic construction
- Down pipes