- The injection system, comprising the epoxy resin mortar FIS EM combined with a threaded rod, is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the injection capsule in the static mixer.
- The mortar is injected bubble-free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor rod with the drill hole wall and seals off the drill hole.
- The anchor rod is set manually by lightly rotating it until it reaches the drill hole base.
- During push-through installation, the annular gap between the anchor rod and attachment is filled with FIS EM.
- High bond strength and minor mortar shrinkage allow maximum load application in cracked and non-cracked concrete, even with large threaded rod diameters of up to M30.
- Variable anchorage depths from 4x to 20x the threaded rod diameter allows for ideal adaptation to the load being applied and ensures an optimized installation time and use of materials.
- FIS EM is approved for diamond drilled and water-filled drill holes, thus ensuring more flexibility on the construction site.
- The wide range of approved steel types allows for use in all corrosion resistance classes and offers the best possible application safety.
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- High racks
- Sound insulation walls
- Anchorings in diamond-drilled drill holes
- Anchorings in water filled drill holes
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure