- The fischer DUOTEC is designed for pre-positioned installation.
- Simple installation with a standard diameter 10 or 12 mm drill bit.
- The short toggle element makes it suitable for narrow cavities, and with mineral wool insulated cavities.
- Functions like an expansion plug in solid building materials such as concrete or wood (not with metric screws).
- Flexible screw insert allows for the use of wood chipboard and metric screws and hooks.
- Flexible screw insert allows for screws and hooks with different thread types to be used.
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastics and a metal skeleton insert (DUOTEC 12) allow the toggle to handle high tensile and transverse loads in all panel building materials.
- Soft grey nylon contact surface distributes the load over the panel surface, thereby minimising any weakening of the supporting building material.
- Standard drill hole diameters and a short toggle element for easy installation in narrow cavities, including use in cavities with insulation.
- White flange sleeve with snap function allows the toggle to be pre-installed quickly and securely in the drill hole prior to fitting the screw.
- Scale on the grip strap of the DUOTEC 12 helps to determine the necessary screw length (scale value + 20mm).
- Kitchen cabinets
- Wall cabinets
- TV consoles
- Hanging baskets.
Suitable for all panel construction materials such as:
- Gypsum plasterboard
- Gypsum fibreboard
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Wooden panels, such as OSB boards, chipboard, MDF sheets and plywood boards
- Steel panels
- Plastic boards
- Hollow blocks made from concrete.
Also suitable for drill holes hitting solid materials, such as: