- The DUOPOWER is suitable for prepositioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multi – functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The short plug length ensures fast fixing without deep drilling.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The greater anchorage depth of the DUOPOWER 6×50, 8×65 and 10×80 means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
- TV consoles
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Fixing blinds
- Curtain rails
- Wash basin fixings
- Plumbing and heating fixings
- Bath and toilet installations
- Wall cabinets
- Range hood.
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete.