PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS AND SUBSTRATE FUNCTIONS – DUOPOWER
- Short anchor length allows fast fixing without long drilling using shorter screws.
- The connection of soft and hard components enables an optimally matched screw-in and tightening torque.
- Red expansion wings support the safe spreading and offer additional safety to the nylon base.
- The basic body made of high-quality nylon automatically activates the optimum functional principle for permanent and secure fastening, depending on the construction material.
- Narrow anchor edge prevents slipping into the borehole.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS AND SUBSTRATE FUNCTIONS – DUOPOWER LONG VERSION
- Functional zone I: the dowel point spreads in two directions for higher pull-out forces in problematic building materials.
- Functional zone II: the spreading element spreads at a 9 degree angle to zones I and III and ensures optimum screw guidance.
- Functional zone III: the rear area of the anchor folds or spreads, depending on the building material.
- The grey component made from high quality nylon automatically activates for the optimum product function (expansion, folding, knotting) for the best hold.
- The red expansion wings support the safe expansion and offer additional safety for the grey component.
- The smooth-running opening allows the simple positioning of the screw and the secure guiding and fixing in the screw channel.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the thread-less part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
- Two material components for even more applications and top load values in hollow building material.
- Intelligent self-activating functioning (spreading, folding, knotting) depending on the substrate, for a wide range of applications.
- Best possible feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The pronounced rotation protection prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The smooth running opening enables an easy activation of the screw and a safe installation into the screw channel.
- The longer versions have additional “bite” in problematic building materials.
- TV consoles
- Mirror cabinets
- Letter boxes
- Fixing blinds
- Curtain rails
- Wash basin fixings
- Plumbing and heating fixings
- Bath and toilet installations
- Wall cabinets
- Range hood.
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fiberboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete.