- The FBS A4 ensures very high loads, thus resulting in fewer anchoring points.
- The enhanced stainless steel version A4 now also allows anchoring applications in outdoor and damp areas.
- The version type CSK (countersunk head) offers expanded use for applications with challenging designs.
- The ETA approval Option 1 governs the use of single-point fixings in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- The FBS is suitable for push-through installation.
- For installation, a torque wrench with a suitable socket is recommended.
- Use FBS A4 for external applications and those in a damp environment.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
- rilled holes ensures safety under extreme conditions.