- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities, thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimizes the amount of time needed for installation whilst
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility
- The FBN II is suitable for prepositioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- Guard rails
- Steel constructions
- Cable trays
APPROVED FOR :
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure