- The FAZ ll expansion clip enables the highest load bearing capacity, thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth allows for significantly reduced drill hole depths and thus a noticeably quicker installation.
- Fewer hammer blows when hammering in the anchor, together with the low torque slippage, ensure a noticeably simple and comfortable setting process.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. These approvals cover the use in earthquake zones (seismic performance) and the use of hollow drills
- The FAZ II is suitable for prepositioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for standoff installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Timber constructions
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure