1) The TX drive allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering.
2) The high efficiency thread with RUSPERT coating reduce the frictional resistance when screwing in and provides excellent corrosion protection.
3) An aggressive drilling tip with wings cuts a clearance hole for decks with a steel under construction. It allows quick, easy and safe work without pre-drilling for steel thickness: 1.25 – 8.0 mm.
The screws with an additional RUSPERT® coating gives them a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for gardening, landscaping, and wood constructions.
- Timber to metal substructures.
- Spotted Gum
- Sydney Bluegum
- Tasmanian Oak
- Victorian Ash
- Grey Box and Oak to Steel
RUSPERT® ( Patent No 1526310 and 1570203)
The amazing metal finish is a high-grade metal surface processing technology that prevents corrosion. It consists of three layers: the 1st layer: a metallic zinc layer, the 2nd layer: a high-grade anticorrosion chemical conversion film, and a 3rd outer layer; baked ceramic surface coating. The distinguishing feature of RUSPERT® is the tight joining of the baked ceramic surface coating and the chemical conversion film. These layers are bonded together through chemical reactions, and this unique method of combining layers results in rigid combination of the coating films. RUSPERT® treatment does not attribute its anti-corrosion properties to merely a single material, but the synergy of these three layers, which combined have superb rustproof qualities.