- The system can be used with any of the following injection mortars: FIS VL, FIS SB or FIS EM
- The system is suitable for pre-positioned installation when combined with injection anchor sleeves and threaded rods FIS A or internally threaded anchors.
- The anchor sleeve is placed in the drill hole, and filled with injection mortar from the anchor sleeve base.
- Turning in the anchor causes the mortar to be pushed through the anchor sleeve’s grating structure, so that it fits the base material perfectly.
- The grating structure of the anchor sleeve is adapted for the injection mortars FIS VL , FIS SB and FIS EM and ensures saving mortar use with the best interlock.
- The centering blades perfectly align the anchor in the anchor sleeve and allow for use with various threaded rod diameters.
- The barbed hooks secure the anchor sleeve in the drill hole and allow for a trouble-free overhead installation.
- The geometry of the anchor sleeves allows for the bridging of non-bearing layers for a simple and convenient installation.
- Sanitary equipment
- Satellite antennas
- Sun protection
APPROVED FOR ANCHORINGS IN:
- Vertically perforated brick
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Hollow blocks made from concrete
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Solid brick
Also suitable for:
- Hollow pumice slabs
- Slabs made of hollow brick and other perforated brick
- Solid pumice and other solid building materials