- High quality professional PU foam
- Good thermal performance
- High tensile, compression and shear strength.
- Fills joints around window frames and in construction, partition walls, ceiling and floor joints
- Surface penetrations of pipes and tubes through walls and floors.
BUILDING MATERIALS – has excellent adhesion to:
- Many plastics like EPS and XPS, rigid PU foam and uPVC (Gun)/PVC (Trigger).
- Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastics, neoprene and bituminous substrates.
- Not suitable for permanent water load. Not suitable for use in areas with insufficient moisture.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Note: can temperature +5°C to +30°C (recommended +15°C to +25°); application temperature (applies to environment and substrates) +5°C to +35°C (recommended +15°C to +25°).
1. Wear protective gear when using including eye protection and gloves. Floor coverings and furniture should be covered with suitable materials.
2. For gun foam, hold can with valve upright and connect an applicator gun with NBS-thread to the can. For trigger foam, remove cap and screw the straw firmly onto the valve.
3. Shake the can vigorously prior to use at least 30 times.
4. Turn can upside down and apply the foam, for trigger foam press the adaptor.
5. For gun foam, to regulate the flow of the foam, loosen the valve at the back of the handle.
6. Half fill the cavity and, in case of low humidity, lightly spray the foam with water. The foam will expand to fill the remaining cavity/area. When fixing window frames, use spacers and wedges to hold the frame in place for approximately 24 hours until the foam is fully cured.
7. Joints wider and deeper than 4cm should be filled in multiple layers. Wait 15-30 minutes between applications. Before each application lightly spray with water. Only use in well ventilated areas.
WARNING: Store can upright between +5°C and +25°C. This is a pressurized container. Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding +50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Contains flammable propellants. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.
FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, PLEASE USE:
GUN CLEANER (Art. No. 2020003)
PU CLEANER is used for cleaning PU-foam guns and removing uncured polyurethane foam.
ANCHORMARK Foam Gun (Art. No. 33209) for expanding foams.
• The AnchorMark foam gun meets the tough requirements of a construction site and thus offers a long lifespan.