- When the rod hanger screw is screwed into the drill hole, the thread flanks cut positively into the concrete.
- Drive the screw or use powered impact wrench slowly, allowing the threads to tap into the base material.
- Do not exceed the maximum installation torque.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Simple and time-saving threaded screws for the use in concrete.
- The design of the concrete screw with hi-low triple thread offers maximum performance when mounting threaded rods or connecting elements and small edge and spacing distance
- Made of zinc-plated steel, high load capacity.
- European Technical Approval (ETA) ensures suitability for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete, as well as in precast prestressed hollow core slabs for redundant non-structural systems and seismic performance categories C1 and C2 (see ETA for more detail).
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
- Prestressed hollow core concrete slabs, strength C30/37
- Various pipes
- Sprinkler systems
- Piping or ventilation duct
- Prestressed concrete hollow core ceilings
- Various HVAC applications