1) The countersunk head with milling ribs and SIT® drive (TX compatible) allows for optimum torque transmission, a tight and snug fit, and fast centering. The milling ribs ensure effective recessing of the head in the timber.
2) The thread under-head guarantees a secure hold.
3) The stainless steel grade of the screws (316) gives the screws a high corrosion and weather resistance, increased fracture torque, and makes them suitable for outdoor use and close to water applications. The screw also has a reinforced core reducing the likelihood of snapping.
4) The DRIBO® drill element minimizes splitting in wood, and allows for small edge distances.
5) The extra sharp screw tip supports an immediate screw start and allows for precise screwing.
For best results, we recommend pre-drilling and pre-countersinking holes. Pre-drilling may be necessary in hard timbers or for end boards.
- Boardwalk decking to timber substructures.
- Designed for all common softwoods, hardwoods and tropical woods.
- Spotted Gum
- Tallow wood
- Sydney Blue Gum
- Tasmanian Oak
- Victorian Ash
- Grey Box
- Length 60mm for maximum 27 mm boards.
- Length 80mm for maximum 37mm boards.
- Length 100mm for maximum 57mm boards.