- The AM 316 SS premium concrete screw is suitable for push-through installation.
- When the concrete screw is screwed into the drill hole, the thread flanks cut positively into the concrete.
- Suitable for external applications and those in damp environments.
- Use a torque wrench for easy installation.
- Do not exceed the maximum installation torque.
- The 316 bi-metal stainless steel concrete screw guarantees a high level of corrosion resistance especially for wet rooms and external applications.
- Simple and time-saving threaded screws for the use in concrete.
- Once screwed into the hole the thread taps into concrete for positive fit anchorage.
- Completely removable anchor suitable for temporary fixings.
- Virtually expansion-free operation allows cost-efficient fixing with small axial spaces and edge distance.
- Garage doors
- Curtain track systems