- The GB is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The self-tapping metal fixing GB taps itself into the plasterboard with a positive fit.
- Provides flush installation in the board building material. Overtightening the fixing should be avoided. Therefore, the installation torque should be limited when using a battery operated screwdriver.
- Adapted for wood, self-tapping and chipboard screws of 4.0 to 5.0 diameter.
- Pre-drill with a Ø 8 mm drill bit when using gypsum fibreboard and double planked gypsum plasterboard.
- Not suitable for tiled plasterboard.
- The spiral-shaped outer ribs cut a positive fit in the soft building material, thus ensuring the best pressure distribution and load-bearing capacity.
- Can be installed with a hammer – there is no need for special tools, thus saving time and money for the installation.
- The GB can also be used safely outside (e.g. in façade installation) when combined with the approved Fischer safety screw in A4, stainless steel.
- Suspended ceilings (only GB 14)
- Cable trays
- Guard rails
- Façade and roof constructions made of wood and metal
- Canopy brackets
- Letter boxes
- Clothes lines.