Stylish finish and extremely fast performance in cladding with timber substructures.
Advantages of this screw include:
- 316 stainless steel which offers a high degree of weather resistance.
- Timber is protected from tearing or splitting by the drill tip.
- The self-drilling tip makes the installation quick and easy.
- Small head diameter ensures that the head can sink in cleanly and easily.
- Grooved shank adds extreme holding-down strength.
- Available with three different finishes A) stainless, B) silicone bronze vintage, and C) black coated.
- Smooth head for a perfect barefoot proof finish.
Sales Unit: 500, 1000
NOTE: Rendered images are not actual photo images of the product and are strictly for representational purposes only, therefore colours may vary. Please refer to the photographed images for a more accurate colour comparison.
PRODUCT FLYER: You can download our S2 Cladding Screw product flyer here.